P6/7 Weekly news

Pupil Voice:

Transition

Cole: This week we went to high school and Mr Purvis helped us to draw a seashell.

Caiden: This week we went up to St Margaret’s we did science, art and swimming.

Thomas and Ivana: The p7’s went to St Margaret’s for transition and went for swimming, science and art.

Lorena: Group B had their transition on Monday at St Margret’s which was an amazing experience to have.

Matt: I and the P7’s went to transitions.

Ethan: On Monday I and 18 other p7’s went to St Mags for transition.

Buddies

Lauren: P6’s got to see their buddies on Monday.

Neve: P6’s got to meet our buddies and we played with them.

Daniel: The P6’s saw their new buddies on Monday.

Ambra: on Monday I met my buddy Mahnoor I played with her in the Nursery I had a lot of fun. The best part was we drew and danced.

Abi: p6 this week met our buddies Anna is super cute.

Mirren: I met my buddy on Monday and I got Kevin it was really fun because we got to know them.

Brooke: on Monday p6’s got to meet our buddies we got to play with them and become really good friends.

Joshua: we met our buddies and played with them.

Stay, Play and Be Well

Bea: This week we participated in Stay, Play and Be Well. We got to pick two different stations. They were called;  Resilience, Mindfulness, Online Safety and Sleep Scotland.

HWB

Harley: this week in PE we did 9 minutes of basketball handball and football it was good for people to try new sports.

The Gospel Show

Beth: we have continued the show and we are getting much better with the songs and words.

A reminder that costumes are due in on Monday 18th please in a labelled carrier bag.

Written by Daniel and Bea