P3 Weekly News

Wow! What a busy week in St Ninian’s this week. We have got lots of learning and events to share with you.

Kaitlyn – I enjoyed doing kick start today reflecting on all my learning over the last week and using the teachers comments to improve my work.

Esmee – I loved going to Waterstones with Adam to choose some new books for our clas. We even had a hot chocolate in the café.

Mackenzie – I enjoyed learning how to do story massage. It was very relaxing.

Dawid – I am enjoying preparing for my reconciliation.

Adam – I loved going to Waterstones with Esmee. I chose ‘Fing’ because I really like the author David Walliams.

Brooke – I liked PE this week playing football.

Lucy – This week I was chosen to get hot chocolate as a reward for my great attitude in class. It was fun!

Sophie – I liked writing this week. We wrote a Haiku poem about ‘Living Things’. We learned that a Haiku poem has 3 lines.

Klaudia – I liked clapping the syllables for words to help write my Haiku poem.

Leigha – In Science this week we learned all about food chains. One of the food chains we learned was leaf – caterpillar – mouse – owl.

Kerr – This week the Arch Bishop visited our School. We were allowed to ask him some sensible questions and some cheeky questions. Jarred asked him what age was he?

Amber – I liked having the role of messenger in the class this week.

Stefan – On Thursday it was World Book Day. We celebrated in class this week by making some new bookmarks for our books from the library and doing DEAR time. #

Riley – In Maths this week we have been learning multiplication. We have been challenging ourselves to learn the 3 and 4 times table.

James – We have been learning about the structure of a recount and the language features. I know that a recount uses past tense verbs because a recount is writing about something that has already happened.

We hope you have a great weekend and we are looking forward to seeing you at the Stay, Play and be well on Tuesday.

Mrs Wassell, Mrs Conway and P3

One thought on “P3 Weekly News”

1. My goodness P3, by the sounds of your busy busy week you must have been working through playtime and lunchtime!! A trip to Waterstones sounds exciting, as does a visit from Archbishop Cushley – I wonder if he found your cheeky questions funny 🙊 they might have reminded him of when he was in P3!! Can you use your subtraction skills to work out how long ago that would have been? 🤔 💚💛