P7 Weekly Blog

This week in class we went to Pizza Express to make pizzas and after we used our experience to help us write a recipe for pizza.  The pizzas were great!

Also we had 7 Norwegian visitors come in and look at our school. They came to see us do Number Talks and they were very interested on learning about OneNote.

In PE we completed our gymnastic group sequences. We filmed these and will watch them back as a group to self assess our performance.

In maths we were focusing more on time. On Thursday some of the pupils went out in the area and played with some maths games and it was really fun and we played sumdog for a homework competition. We have also been using online timetables to plan and organise trips – we can all now read the train timetables and use the search tool on the Scotrail website.

Mrs McDonald came into our class to do our math lesson and we are still enjoying working with her every week.

Lukasz: This week we played group rounders with Mr Mcurdy my team lost but it was still really fun.

Charlie: I liked when the Norwegian visitors came in and we did some number talks.

Oskar: I really enjoyed when we walked down to Pizza Express and made an AMAZING margarita pizza.

Gaby: I am enjoying using our new reading comprehension boxes.

Joseph: I also enjoyed making the pizzas at Pizza Express and I like the cheese.

Chloe: I also enjoyed our visit to Pizza Express.