P3 Weekly News

We are feeling very excited and very tired in preparation for the big show next week. We have had a very busy week in Primary 3. Here are some of our highlights!

Brooke – I enjoyed doing the show in front of the whole school.

Dawid – I enjoyed Mrs Smiths assembly because we got an extra treat and got to watch ‘Sing’.

Klaudia – I enjoyed rehearsing lots this  week for the show.

Kyle – I liked singing the songs from the show.

James – I really liked the word boost story this week “Elliot the midnight superhero”.

Hayley – I loved doing gymnastics on the apparatus this week. My favourite was the monkey bars.

Esmee – My favourite thing in PE this week was doing handstands.

Amber – I liked the monkey bars too.

Lucy – I liked going upside down swinging on the bars.

Sophia – I learned how to give change from £1.

Riley – I have enjoyed listening to many stories in the bible during reconciliation preparation.

Ephraim – In numeracy this week, I enjoyed learning how to make arrays to help me with my times tables.

Klaudia – I like learning new strategies to use when adding coins during number talks.

Lucy – I enjoyed working with Mrs Heather to help learn new strategies in number talks.

Leigha – I am feeling confident about performing the show for our parents next week.

Mackenzie – I feel ready for the show.

Amber – I am excited to perform on the stage in front of the parents and families.

Kyle – We are all feeling happy for the show coming up!

Riley – This week in writing, we wrote an invitation to our families to invite them to ‘A Blast from the Past’. I was chosen to be one of the star writers because my invitation had a fantastic layout and I used adventurous vocabulary like exquisite.

Have a great weekend!

Mrs Wassell, Mrs Conway and Primary 3

One thought on “P3 Weekly News”

1. P3 have been really busy this week! We heard that today’s dress rehearsal was brilliant, we can’t wait to come and see it next week 😊 good luck P3-P5 🤗