P5D Weekly News

In P5D we have been redrafting our imaginative stories that we have been working on over the last few weeks. We are making them into our own books so used word processing to type them up and have been drawing illustrations to go with our stories.

“I liked to type up my story and then was able to print it out.” – Maliha

“I thought this was fun because I got to write it in my jotter then up-level it on the computer. I like drawing pictures and colouring them in!” – Morgan

“I enjoyed doing this because I could make my own imaginative character and make my story into a book!” – Levente

“I enjoyed it because I got to use my imagination!” – Emily

We have had lots of fun in PE because we are doing our gymnastics block at the moment so got to use the equipment. We had to do handstands, make up balances using the rope rings, we were tensing our muscles to create body tension to help with balance.

“It was really fun because we got to hang upside down!” – Zuzanna.

“In PE it was super fun because we did a lot of balances and practised doing handstands!” – Aaron

“It was really fun because we got to do a sit down balance but in the air on the rings!” – Michelle

In maths, we have been learning about time and converting times from 12hour-24hour and vice versa. We are finding this quite tricky but will keep trying. We are trying to use our classroom clock to help us!

We have been working very hard to get our show ready for our audience performances next week and can’t wait to show you all! We have had our first rehearsal without scripts and everyone managed very well.