P3 weekly news

This week has been a very busy week for Primary 3 as we prepare for the big show ‘A Blast from the Past’ and some of the children are preparing for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Here are some of our highlights of the week!

Klaudia – I enjoyed doing sum dog in my smart start this week. I got lots of money questions right!

Esmee – This week we had our P3 class mass. I enjoyed doing a bidding prayer.

Brooke- We were learning action hymns for mass.

Sophie- We have been learning about money this week. I can give change from 20p.

James I enjoyed writing invitations for our school show. I hope you can all come to see it.

Kaitlyn- This week me Leigh and Kyle was the star writer for my Scots language Sentences from last week.

Dawid- Iam enjoying preparing for my first reconciliation . This week I learned I can go 2 different directions Ican make good  choices or bad choices. Itry my hardest to make good choices.

Ephraime-I like showing different ways of making money amounts.

Leigh- I am enjoying learning about what school was like in the past through our school show.

Lucy- I am enjoying practising for our school show . My favourite song is navy blue knickers.

Dexter- I have loved learning actions to go with the song six of the best.

Kyle- I love doing my song navy blue knickers.

Have a fantastic weekend. Stay safe and keep warm.

Mrs Wassell and Primary 3

One thought on “P3 weekly news”