Day 4 at Ford Castle

Day 4 and what a great day yet again!

Today teams A and B completed the orienteering walk and the survival training! Everyone enjoyed the fresh air and especially the fire making!

Team C had a busy day with Enigma, Night Line, Low Ropes, Fencing and Den Building!

Some pictures from day 4:

Some pupils comments about camp:

Rugare – Hey we are having the time of our lives .We have done sooooooooo much we’re having a party tonight and I am so excited.

Neave – I have enjoyed doing Jacobs ladder, leap of faith and our walk today.

Amera – I have enjoyed the walk today because I got to touch horses and I got to touch give a piebold a hug and he licked me ,nudged me and hugged me so I really enjoyed it. i am looking forward to have a party tonight .i have had so much fun .

Ben – I enjoyed school camp a lot, and I especially enjoyed the high ropes activities.

Ali- I love school camp and really enjoyed the potions ( I loved mine)

Erwin- the leap of faith was amazing 

Aaron – I’ve tried everything and really enjoyed all the activities.

Oskar – it has been great fun being here and it has been fun doing all the crazy activities. 

Erin R – these past few days have been really fun there have been lots of activities like the zip line.

Emma-On Monday we arrived and then did archery ,zip lining and the assault course .I loved the assault course I was dared to faceplant into the mud it was AMAZING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shiv- On Friday we made a fire i nearly suffocated 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Emily – camp has been really fun I loved Jacob’s latter and zip wire

Aliza- I really enjoyed going on the zip line and the survival thingy

Erin O – Camp has been so much fun my favourite activity has been Jacob’s ladder and the leap of faith.

Jennifer- Camp has been great fun, I loved the leap of faith and we did survival and I didn’t burn to a crisp, but I got sunburnt though.

Isabella- Camp has been so fun!😄 I wish I could do it again.

Everyone is having a great night at the disco! We will see everyone tomorrow.