P2/3 Snowy Day Tasks – Friday 2nd March

Good morning everyone!  Here are some more activities you might like to try today.

Well done to all the children who have sent in pictures of what you have been doing.  It is lovely to see all of your activities.

I’ve set up a new snowy day challenge on Sumdog which runs for today only.  Log in and try to earn an extra 250 coins.

Draw a picture of yourself in the snow and write a few sentences underneath to describe your picture.  You can bring it in to school on Monday.

Why not try some baking?  I’m going to do some baking later and I’ll share my picture on Class Dojo.  You’ll need to read your recipe and measure your ingredients.

Read lots of books or if you prefer listen to online audio books http://www.storylineonline.net/ Primary 3 children can also update their Reading Passports. Primary 2 children can keep a note of books read and we’ll add them to our class chart next week.

Stay safe in the snow.