Primary 5 Weekly News

This week in Primary 5 we have been working hard and we have been reading our class novel and using it to help us think about vocabulary and ideas for our story writing. We have based our Drama around super hero powers too! In Maths we have started to look at ordering numbers and we are going to focus on writing large numbers in words and figures next week.

Here are some of our comments:

Samuel: Today was the first day of Big Maths Beat That.

Lauren: In maths we have been learning about Place Value and we have been ordering numbers from smallest to biggest and I also enjoyed writing our Superhero stories.

Jay: I wrote a story about a Super hero called the Incredible Shark!

Vanessa: in art we all drew pictures of our Superheroes.

Kuba: In our class novel, The Astounding Broccoli Boy, we have discovered that Rory has ended up sharing a hospital room with his arch-enemy Grim Komissky!

Batshewa: We all finished making our Primary 5 birthday cards and I was able to choose one!

Aidan P: In P.E. we started to do Basketball and we are learning dribbling techniques.

Ambra: Drama was so funny. I worked in a group with Jay and Aidan and I was the person with the super power. All the class laughed!

Have a great weekend from Primary 5 and Mrs Reeves.