The Fabulous Fours First Week

It has been a busy first week back in primary 4.

Rachel and Brooke both liked doing ‘My Name Map and Me’. Brooke said “I liked when we made ‘My Name Map and Me’ because we could be creative.”

Sophie said “I liked when we predicted what happened in James and the Giant Peach. We had to pretend that there was a page missing and we had to predict what had happened by drawing the missing page.”

Andrew Said “I liked when we made our Class Charter Superheroes because had to draw and colour them in.”

Teegan and Calvin said liked writing an acrostic poem with their name. “It was good fun!” said Calvin.

Richard said “I liked when we did our writing ‘Let me Introduce Myself’ because we were sharing things all about each other.

Michelle said “I liked my spelling smartstart because it helps me learn more.”

Emma said “I liked getting my picture taken and deciding our wall display.”

Kate said “I liked my mental maths this week.”

Orla said “I liked being up in the big playground.”

Alexis said “I like reading James and the Giant Peach because we got to read along with the teacher and see the pictures.”

Have a lovely weekend!

Primary 4 and Mrs Kerr

2 thoughts on “The Fabulous Fours First Week”

1. I like your choice of novel, it is one of my favourites! Michael and Richard are enjoying being back and have talked a lot about your class charter!