P4 Weekly News!

This has been a long week and we are all exhausted. We have been finishing off assessments in preparation for our move to P5!

We had a positive start to the week when we had the opportunity to have a go on the inflatable ‘Battle Zone’ where we had to try and knock one another off of the podium with a wrecking ball! This was a huge hit! We then had a nice celebration in the afternoon where we had a party to celebrate our First Holy Communions. The cake was delicious thanks to the Parish Community. The day was rounded off with another special treat where we got to meet and handle different animals. We even got to meet Nula the Fox. She’s the only one in Scotland!

On Tuesday we had sports day! We were grouped into our houses and had lots of different activities to take part in.

We were very proud of our classmate Batshewa as she was the youngest member running in the relay races! Well done Batshewa, you done us proud.

In writing this week, we were reflecting on our time in P4 and wrote a prayer about our hopes and dreams for P5 and what we were thankful for in P4.

Now that everyone managed to complete their power point presentations about Food Chains, we shared them with the class. We put a lot of thought and effort into these so it took a little while but it was good.

We had our moving up morning on Thursday:-

“I am staying in the same classroom this year and I have the same teacher but this makes me happy.” – Aleksander

“I thought the moving up day was great because I got to meet lots of new friends!” – Hannah

“I thought the moving up day was good because our new teacher is really nice and she does fun activities like Miss Diamond.” – Jay

“I am super excited about going into P5 and the upper area because it makes me feel as old as my sister!” – Ambra

“I have enjoyed having Miss Diamond again and staying in this classroom for another year!” – Evie

“I am happy that I am moving into a new classroom because it is new scenery and I see lots of new faces.” – Ailie

“I really like my classroom so I am very happy that I am staying in it for another year with the same teacher.” – Jan

With only 1 week left in P4, the countdown is on! We are super excited for the holidays!

Have a great weekend, P4 and Miss Diamond.

6 thoughts on “P4 Weekly News!”

1. What a lovely week and year it has been and thanks to Miss Diamond – always shining bright like a Diamond 😉
    Although very haopy with Mrs Reeves as new teacher , i am sure that Miss Diamond will be mist terribly! Fab teacher, fab year ! Have a great holiday and thanks for the blogs and dojo’s

2. Another busy week! Thank you for all your hard work this year. Jay has really enjoyed being part of your class 💕

3. Another brilliant week! Thank you so much Miss Diamond for all your hard work and support. I hope you and P4 enjoy the holidays 😊

4. Well done P4, what a great year you have had! Best wishes for P5! Have a great summer everyone! ☀️ Here’s to P5 Miss Diamond! 😊

5. Another fantastic week. It was really a fantastic year. Thank you so much Miss Diamond for everything. Have a nice holidays at all.