Amazing P2/3

It has been another busy week in Primary 2/3 and the children would like to share some of their learning highlights.

Kuba – I liked the Daily Mile because I was running really fast.

Alishba – I liked doing fitness with the Body Coach.

Calvin – I liked art when I drew a chicken. It looked fantastic!

Matthew – I liked doing Sumdog because I finished my challenge and I got a new animal.

Andrew – I liked Big Writing because we thought about what would happen if we had no toilets after learning about Global Goal #6.  My story was funny.

Pawel – I loved Ninian’s Natter because my mum was there and I showed her the pink and green in my learning.  My mum loved my writing.

Levente – I liked working in groups to make posters showing where food comes from.

Kasia – My highlight was maths because we were adding and taking away within 100.

Chloe – I liked doing fitness with the Body Coach.

Annayah –  I liked the Daily Mile because I got a dojo for running so fast.

Maeve – I liked writing a story because we were writing about the toilets closing and mine was really funny.

Zuzanna – I liked maths when we were doing bigger and smaller numbers.  I hit a dip but I used a number square and I asked a friend for help and I got out of the dip.

Matthew and Maeve – we liked talking to the Rights Respecting Assessors and we heard at assembly today that we might have a chance of getting our Level 2 Accreditation!!

Rachel – I liked when we prayed together.

Harry – I liked doing the Daily Mile because I was fast!

Brooke – I liked getting ready for the Talent Show.

Have a lovely weekend.

From P2/3, Mrs Keegan and Mrs Howley

One thought on “Amazing P2/3”

1. Pawel it was great to see you sharing your learning with your mum during Ninian’s Natter. Well done to Matthew and Maeve who contributed so confidently to the discussion during our Level 2 Rights respecting visit – Well done! I am looking forward to seeing you all working as a team at Sports Day on Tuesday.