Primary 6 Weekly News

This week we have been learning all about the human body. We have focused our learning on the respiratory and circulatory systems which links very well with our class novel. We also used our class novel for inspiration for our writing this week and worked on writing persuasive letters.

Here are some of our comments and photographs this week.

Erin O- this week we drew optical illusions some of us did spirals, circles and grids. They look great, we used all different colours and some of us did 2.

Erwin – this week for P.E we have been doing athletics with hurdles and relay races. It was great !

Emma-This week we learned more about what happens when you inhale and exhale we also drew optical illusions yesterday they look amazing! In P.E we have been doing athletics by doing hurdles, long jump/broad jump. It’s been awesome!

Neave – today is going to be a good day for  the girls football team. We are playing 2-4 schools from 1.30 pm -3.00 pm. It is going to be EXTREMELY EXITING! #girls football

Neave – today we found out in assembly when the talent show auditions are and when ST.NINIANS GOT TALENT starts.

Emily – today I got to see my buddy again it was really fun and we also found out that there is going to be a talent show which I am excited for.

Good luck to the girls playing in the football tournament this afternoon! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.