Primary 2/3 Star in Egyptians Assembly!

Well done to Primary 2/3 for all their hard work in planning and performing in their Ancient Egyptians assembly and to all the parents and grandparents for coming along and providing a fabulous audience.

Some of our highlights this week have been:

Kuba – I liked rehearsing for our assembly.

Annayah – I liked singing songs in the assembly, especially the mummy song.

Alishba – I liked when we were drumming in music and keeping the beat.

Levente, Aaron and Andrew – I loved the mummy song in our assembly.

Pawel – I liked Big Writing and making props for our assembly.

Carly – Farmer Jess told us about crops that grow in Scotland and she showed us lots of pictures.

Chloe – I liked doing the Daily Mile because I’m getting fitter and faster.

Harry – I liked going on a walk and looking at the land around our school then finding out what it was used for.

Zuzanna – I liked Big Writing because we wrote about our walk.

Rachel – I liked our assembly because I loved the songs.

Angel – I liked it when Farmer Jess came to visit and showed us oil seed rape seeds and we got to hold them.

Oma – I liked rehearsing for our assembly.  We used our singing skills and our listening and talking skills.

Matthew – I liked doing Sumdog because I got lots of coins. Sumdog helps me get better at maths.

Maeve – I had great fun when Farmer Jess came to visit because she talked about lots of animals and we found out about wee and poo from cows!!

Have a great weekend!

From Mrs Howley, Mrs Keegan and Primary 2/3

7 thoughts on “Primary 2/3 Star in Egyptians Assembly!”

1. Assembly was brilliant! All the kids done so well. I’m well rehearsed in the ‘Mummy song’ so was singing along 😀

2. I loved this week and I thought we had a super time. l liked doing the assembly and farmer Jess coming to see us. 🙂

3. Looks like you had a great week P2/3. I loved your assembly, you were all superstars, you taught me lots about ancient Egypt. Your singing was great too! How exciting to have a real farmer come to visit. I’m looking forward to hearing all about your exciting new topic, 😊

4. It was lovely to see everyone in P2-3 perform infront of the whole school they all did very well and if any of the children were nervous it certainly didn’t show . We really enjoyed hearing about the Ancient Egyptians and there singing was wonderful a huge well done to everyone .

5. I really loved your performance about Egypt! Huge congratulation to P2/3 and Mrs.Keegan! It was a super, fantastic show! 🙂 Well done!

6. Really enjoyed the assembly and learning about Egypt you all did amazing with the lines that you had to say and your singing Carly really enjoyed the vist from farmer Jess

7. Thank you for all the comments, I’ll share them with the children tomorrow. I’ve put a couple of videos of the assembly on the children’s online journals as they were too big to post on the blog.