Welcome back P2/3!

It has been a busy start to the term in Primary 2/3 and we have thoroughly enjoyed using the outdoor environment to develop our learning during Outdoor Week.

Read on for some of the children’s highlights:

Carly enjoyed planning our Food and Farming topic with her elbow partner.

Harry enjoyed PE outside with Mrs McMullen, especially playing tig.

Maya enjoyed doing our alphabet challenge outside where we had to use all of our senses to find something for each letter of the alphabet.

Brooke enjoyed our full stop hunt in the playground – you won’t believe how many full stops we found!

Aaron liked everything!

Andrew enjoyed writing about his trip to London during Big Writing.

Kuba enjoyed today’s assembly.

Oma enjoyed making a graph in the playground to show what we collected in the garden.

Chloe enjoyed Big Writing because she wrote about her friend and her holiday.

Maeve enjoyed Big Maths Beat That and our alphabet challenge because she even found a holly tree for the letter H.

Alishba enjoyed finding out about the vision of Jesus in RE.

Rachel enjoyed our full stop hunt in the playground.

Calvin enjoyed information handling when we sorted out information about food.

Levente enjoyed our Sumdog assessment.

Angel enjoyed collecting leaves and stones so we could make a graph.

We’ve also been busy working on our assembly for next Friday. We hope that you can join us at 9am.  We’re especially looking forward to sharing our Egyptian songs with you!

from Primary 2/3, Mrs Keegan and Mrs Howley.

5 thoughts on “Welcome back P2/3!”

1. It sounds like you’ve all had a fantastic and busy week outside after the Easter holidays! Well done everyone, and I’m really looking forward to your assembly next Friday so I can learn all about ancient Egypt!

2. Fantastic work in the outdoors this week using lots of different resources to extend your literacy and numeracy skills. I am delighted to see you all involved in the planning of your new topic Food and Farming. I am very much looking forward to your Assembly on Friday.

3. Looks like you’s have had busy week after the easter holidays looking forward to the assembly on Friday and hearing the egyptian songs

4. Wow! Super busy again P2/3. I’m really looking forward to your assembly on Friday and learning all about ancient Egypt. Chloe tells me that P2/3 are the best singers in the school, so I can’t wait to hear your Egyptian songs! Have a good week! 😊

5. What a lovely busy week you have all had. Great to enjoy the weather and using the outdoors allspice a classroom. I love the look of all the new equipment for playtime too.