Outdoor Learning week in P5

Toni –  We enjoyed using the trundle wheel outside to measure the grass to the fence line.

Cole –  During our drama lesson outside we built an imaginary house.  It was great fun.

Paige and Rachel – Mrs Purdie shared with us in the Assembly how to be safe around stray dogs that do not have their owners.  We should remain calm and keep walking.

Rebecca – I enjoyed learning a new hymn – peace is flowing like a river with Mrs Smith on Friday.  I especially liked doing the actions.

Beth and Lorena –  In PE we used metre sticks to measure out 50 metres and then we ran this distance in groups trying to improve our time.

Joseph –  I was delighted to share with the class that I had been successful in getting to the next round of the Radio 2 500 words competition.

Brandon – I enjoyed coming back to school again to see all my friends again although it is tough to get up!

Vanessa –  I am excited about our new class topic –  the human body.   I am really interested in learning about the human body as I would like to have a job looking after people and keeping them well in the future.

Bea –  I enjoyed having Mrs Smith teaching us on Friday.

2 thoughts on “Outdoor Learning week in P5”

1. It was a real pleasure for me to teach in P5 on Friday. I love how you have been using your measuring skills to support learning in other areas of the curriculum during outdoor learning week – Fantastic work!