End of Term P4/5 news

This has been a busy last week of term 3. We are all feeling tired and looking forward to spending time with our family and friends over the holiday. Here are some of our highlights for the week;

Mirren “On Tuesday we continued with our world cup tournament. We all enjoyed taking part. I am developing my football skills. I feel more confident in the midfield position.”

Abi “We played against different countries and we had some of the P7s as referees.”

Lewis “In our teams we had different roles. The coach had to lead their team for a warm-up with jogging and stretches. We also practised passing skills with the ball. My role was score keeper and I had to keep track of the score of each game my team played.”

Finlay “This week we have been doing a lot of revision in Numeracy. We have revised division, subtraction, addition and multiplication.”

Harley “We have also continued working on our fractions. I am getting a little more confident finding a fraction of a number. I can use my times tables and knowledge of division to help me.”

Louise “We designed Easter egg cards using different patterns. ”

Caiden “We learned about the stations of the cross and said prayers.”

Oliwier “We learned about the story of Easter. We were cutting and sticking pictures and put them in order of the story.”

Charlie “As a special treat and the end of our Viking topic, we have been watching ‘How to train your dragon’.”

Joshua “For reading this week we read a passage called ‘wings’. We learned lots of new facts about birds.”

We hope you all have a very happy and holy Easter holiday.

P4/5 and Mrs W