Awesome P3

Good afternoon.

Thank you so much for coming along to our Egyptian Assembly, it was wonderful to see that so many of you were able to come along and share in our learning.  I’m sure you will agree that the children were fantastic in remembering all the important facts about Mummification.  Here are some pictures:

Here are some more of our highlights from this busy week.

Maths – Division

Cameron – We completed tests to see if we have been practising our tables – it was quite hard.

Emily – I enjoyed it because it showed what we are working on.

Money

Sophie YM – I really enjoyed adding on the money and finding out the change.

Alexis – I liked the counting out the real money and working out change from 20p.

Writing – To an imaginary friend in Egypt

Kate – I enjoyed it because we got to write about anything we wanted.

Niamh – I enjoyed choosing a girl or a boy to write to.

Richard – I liked writing where my friend was in Egypt.

Reading 

Robbie – I enjoyed reading with Mrs Chirinos and looking for adjectives.

Bartosz – I enjoyed reading my book about the lost treasure.

Egyptian Assembly.

Emma – I enjoyed it because we all got to speak and we had a fun dance at the end.

Teegan – I enjoyed doing the mummy dance.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to everyone and have a lovely weekend, thanks again for coming along 🙂

7 thoughts on “Awesome P3”

1. I had a lovely morning at the P3 assembly, it was fantastic and all the children were wonderful. Not so sure about our “Mummy Dancing”, but the children were great.

1. Thank you so much for our wonderful comments, we all really enjoyed showing you our Assembly and hard work and were delighted to have so much feedback this week!! Thank you,, Awesome P3 and Mrs McMullen 🙂

2. What a great assembly, I learned lots of facts about Ancient Egypt. You all spoke confidently and with smiles on your faces! Sophie has enjoyed this topic.

3. What a fantastic assembly …” Awesome” said one of the nursery children.. I think you were all so confident, happy and informative… Really enjoyed and learnt so much about Ancient Egypt….Even the ” body part bits” !! Well done all of you… Mrs Beattie.😁

4. It was a fab assembly and a great end to the week! Well done everyone. You spoke so well. Maybe your teachers will let you see the video of your parents and grandparents dancing too! I tweeted about it this morning! 🙊🙊

I’ve loved seeing some of you with HT Golden Tickets this week. It’s always lovely to chat over your work and praise you for your hard work.

1. Thank you! Primary 3 have worked hard on their Assembly so it was lovely to see it all come together on Friday. All the boys and girls have impressed me with how well they worked together through the whole process, helping each other along the way – true St Ninian’s teamwork in action! Well Done!

5. Thank you so much for our wonderful comments, we all really enjoyed showing you our Assembly and hard work and were delighted to have so much feedback this week!! Thank you,, Awesome P3 and Mrs McMullen 🙂