Primary 6 News!

What a fantastic week in Primary 6!

Pupils who are interested in becoming buddies next year have all been given an application form.  The forms handed back so far have been fantastic! It’s great to see how our school values shine through our pupils.  All buddy applications should be handed in before Friday 17th March.

Here are our comments for this week:

Neave – on Thursday in P.E our amazing teacher showed us how to flip half way round and come back again on the ropes. We were also doing sit-ups, push-ups and dips on the bench.

Jennifer – at P.E we went on the ropes. I love the ropes, we did half flips and Miss McCormack is amazing at them she was the best

Emma – This week in P.E we had hockey on Tuesday and on Thursday Miss McCormack showed us how to go upside down on the ropes it was awesome! And on Thursday we learned about bossy verbs. I’m really excited today because we’re having a football tournament!!

Rugare – I participated in a fun netball tournament.

Aliza – this week we handed in our buddy form and most of us might become buddies!  So exciting!

Kieran – on Wednesday we did cameo pictures, which are Victorian photographs with Mrs young. We used photographs and black and coloured paper.

Edwin – on Thursday we wrote instructions on how to get ready for school and it was fun.

The Victorian Silhouettes look fantastic! Great work! Hopefully we can get them up on display after our classroom has been painted. It’s great to hear that so many of you enjoyed PE this week.  We will continue to build our skills on the ropes.

Finally, a big Thank You and Well Done to those who have been completing the Lenten Challenges.  Mrs Purdie has been posting these everyday, keep trying on the lead up to Easter!

2 thoughts on “Primary 6 News!”

1. The Victorian Silhouettes looks fab, I was trying to make out who was who. Erin had to point them out.
    Sounds like fun was had by all in PE, especially the rope flipping, very impressed. Erin is doing really well with the Lent Challenge and hope to keep it up until Easter.

2. Sounds like a great week, I’m very impressed at your skills on the ropes, I passed through the hall and saw some of you in action. A special well done to Miss McCormack, perhaps you could show some of the other teachers how to do those flips!!!