Primary 6 News

A short but fun filled week in Primary 6.  The focus this week has been catholic education week. Ask what we have been learning about in class and what our Faith Community means to us.

Pupil Comments:

Rugare- This week was catholic education week we learned a lot about it in RE.

Erin O- this week in P.E we choreographed our own gymnastics routines to eye of the tiger and showed them to the rest of the class.

Neave – This week every class in the school got a gift!!  You are probably wondering what the gift was, well it is a kaleidoscope, a pompom  ball, an emoji pillow, a 40 page colouring book, a light up thing, a red stress ball ,a snake puzzle and a slinky. This has been added to our mindfulness area with our bean bag and growth mindset posters.

Erin r –all the toys were delivered by Erin r

Erwin – This week on Thursday we have been writing about our 40th anniversary as a newspaper article and on Friday I have got chosen to be the prefect for the infants. AWESOME.

Amera- This week all the classes got a gift!! And our little change box is nearly filled, well done.

Emma-This week we got a basket of different things and we had priest come in to share his photographs from his trip to Israel.

2 thoughts on “Primary 6 News”

1. I would love to read some of your newspaper reports? Maybe a few of you could pop down next week to share these with me.

I’m glad that you liked your wellbeing toolbox. We’ll continue to learn more about how you can use these things when you need time to relax or think. We all need that space sometimes!!