Awesome P3

Good afternoon,

I cannot believe we are at the end of another week, and what a great week it has been.

Pupil evaluations.

Kate – I enjoyed reading and writing about the ‘Snail on the Whale’.

Ola – It was nice to have a chance to talk with Father Kenneth about the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

Niamh – It’s been fun practising the times tables.

Kate – I liked making an Egyptian Bracelet – pictures to follow when they are finished.

Primary three also really enjoyed learning the different parts of the body in Spanish – quiz them at home and let us know how much they remember, I’m sure you’ll be as impressed as I was.

Friday Committee Day

Teegan – enjoyed the STEM committee.

Sophie YM – enoyed being in Mrs Young’s committee today.

Cameron – felt proud to make posters about reminding the children to keep our school tidy by using the bins for litter.

Richard – Is really enjoying making the Chinese Dragons

Bartosz – It was good fun to make posters for the bake sale.

This week we have also been learning the songs we will be singing for the 40th Show in February.  The children are sounding great already but it would be great if they could also practise at home, please see links below.

I will send out a Dojo next week to confirm the costumes we will need for the show, any problems or questions feel free to post here or on Dojo.

Have a great and safe weekend, looking forward to Monday,

Mrs McMullen and Awesome P3 🙂