Primary 5’s Awesome Week

This week we celebrated our class Mass. We worked with Mrs Purdie to prepare. We are very proud of ourselves as we all fully participated in all parts of the Mass.

Taylor: ” I was proud of myself when I read my reading”

We were so good that we were allowed to visit the swing park- we had great fun!!

Vanessa:” At the park on the tyre swing, Taylor was pushing us really fast and we felt a bit dizzy!”

Kalin: “The park was really fun and I think we deserved it!”

Chi-Chi: ” I enjoyed pretending that we were going into space!”

Chloe:”At the swing park it is a really good place to use your imagination!”

Preston ” I was the park supervisor and I had fun watching what everyone was doing!”

This week we participated in a maths carousel, where we were learning about angles. We played angle games, we discussed with Mrs Reeves our understanding of angles, we also spoke about triangles- did you know there is a right-angled triangle?

Brandon” I learned that there are different degrees in each angle!”

Lucas “I learned that there are different names for different angles”

Thomas “Did you know that there are no left angles, only right?”

Max “I know that different angles with different names are different shapes”

On Monday we participated in some spanish halloween activities and we wrote some haunted house settings- they are so spooky!

Finally in drama we were in groups, learning about peer pressure, we created some scenes and shared them with the rest of the class! Whilst everyone was at drama Beth and Vanessa had to write a letter to local companies to see if they could donate raffle prizes to us for the Festive Fun Day!

Have a great weekend from P5- Stay safe at bonfire night!

2 thoughts on “Primary 5’s Awesome Week”

1. It was a lovely class mass. Well done p5!
    Beth is really looking forward to visiting St Mary’s Cathedral on Wednesday.

2. An absolutely beautiful mass and you represented the school beautifully. Well done boys and girls you deserved your fun time for sure!