‘All about rights’ talk task

The UN Ambassadors committee have decided to start a weekly blog post that is “All about Rights”. Each week there will be an article from the UN Convention for you to discuss at home. It would be great to see some comments below about what you have discussed.

This week the Articles are:

Articles 28 and 29 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child focus respectively on a child’s right to an education and on the quality and content of education.

Image result for rrs level 1logo

3 thoughts on “‘All about rights’ talk task”

1. Erin and Sophie Roy
    Erin – Every child is entitled to an education to help them learn, it shouldn’t matter if they are poor or homeless. Going to school helps children to learn to read, write and count. This will help us in the future.
    Sophie – I like school because we get to do fun lessons and learn lots of new things.

1. Amber Hartley Scott
      Amber – I know not all children in the world are allowed to go to school and I think this is wrong and something should be done so they can all go.