Primary 6 Weekly News!

Here are some comments from the class about our learning this week!

Ali – Christmas came early this week, we have been doing our Christmas cards and we had lots of fun.

Ben – Excitement is rushing through the class for Halloween. We are all looking forward to the Halloween disco.

Declan – We had loads of fun playing tennis in P.E. We have finished our Tennis block now.

Rayn – We have learned so much about maths this week, working on rounding at different carousel activities.

image1-3    image2-3

Rugare – Miss McCormack  and Mr McCurdy were proud of us at P.E for improving our tennis skills.

Shiv – We wrote letters to an Australian school that we will send out after our holidays.

Leon – Well done to Glasserton and Calder for winning the house points.

Amera – In p6 we finished our dot paintings. Everyone in the class did different animals. Some of us chose koalas, snakes, fish, crocodiles and last but not least kangaroos.

Ciara – Today we finished our class novel Skellig. Skellig is about a boy called Michael who finds this person in the garage who is called Skellig. Skellig is very strange and even has wings! Michael’s mum has a baby who was born early and then they call the baby Joy.

Emily – This week we have done our Australian presentations.  Some people used powerpoint and others made posters. We all learned something from each other.

image3-2  image4

Mia So – This week I have learned lots of stuff about Australia. In PE I have had lots of fun playing Tennis, I was 5th last and then I managed to come 4th.

Jennifer – In tennis I was second last now I am second place to the top. We also did work on Australia and made paper boomerangs and tested them today, mine worked.

I can’t believe our first term has finished already! It’s been a great term with lots of learning and I am very impressed with everyone in Primary 6.  It has been a very enjoyable first term for me at St. Ninian’s and I’m looking forward to seeing you all again after the holiday! I hope you all have a great week and come back eager to learn lots more!

Miss McCormack

One thought on “Primary 6 Weekly News!”