P4/5 Weekly News

Nasim – We have had a fantastic week building the titanic together in groups. We were sent another letter from anonymous asking us to design and build the titanic.

Lukasz – This week Mrs Wassell bought us Warrick the Worry bear. We did circle time and talked about times when we felt worried. We will be able to share our worries with Warrick every day.

Abi – We were working on place value expanded form in numeracy this week. We did lots of different activities to help us learn this. I liked the writing activity with mild, spicy and hot. I challenged myself with the hot activity.

Louise – We worked on out mental maths strategies this week. I enjoyed doing this.

Lewis – This week we have been doing basketball and handball in PE. We are learning lots of new skills.

Finlay – With Mrs Steel in Music we learned some new songs. I like Mr McGrue.

Mirren – In writing we designed a poster to advertise the Titanic. We talked about the different classes of the passengers and how much tickets would be for each class.

Jay-P – This week with Mr Glen from NYCOS we played a rhythm game called ‘Hot Potato’.

Harley – In RE we have had a lot of discussion about loving our neighbour. we talked about ways to show how we love our neighbours.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Mrs Wassell and P4/5

One thought on “P4/5 Weekly News”

1. I love reading the word ‘challenge’ in blog posts! Great to see you are thinking about this in your numeracy lessons. Don’t be afraid to try the spicy one!!

I also really liked the sound of your worry bear. It’s exactly what we talked about at assembly today. It’s so important to be able to name your feelings and think of ways to help each other. Well done.