P4/5 Weekly News

It has been a very short week this week but we have managed to fit in lots of learning.

Abi – We went to our new committees and we had so much fun. I am in the pupil leadership committee with Miss Smyth.

Louise – We got another letter from anonymous asking us to complete a mission. The mission is to rebuild the Titanic in our classroom. We have to bring in lots of junk materials and boxes to be able to do this. We will need painting shirts to protect our clothes.

Finlay – We went to Nycos and learned lots of new rhymes. We played some fun games.

Charlie – We wrote a news report about the Titanic. We had to make sure we were using the correct layout for a news report. We had to write in columns and include a picture and a catchy title for our story.

Aria – We created a piece of artwork to represent peace. We did pointillism paintings of a dove. These were laid out in a path from our school to Dedridge for National day of peace (21st September)

peace-pics

Lukasz – We have been working hard on our daily mile focusing pace and stamina.

daily-mile-2 daily-mile-1

Have a great Weekend

Mrs W and P4/5

One thought on “P4/5 Weekly News”

1. I didn’t realise you found out about the next stage to your mission- why didn’t you tell me! I will come in next week and you must share what happened!!!! I love the sound of this mission and can’t wait to be part of it! Miss Smyth 😀