5 thoughts on “Primary 5 RE Homework Challenge”

1. httt://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/c6/a9/f9c6a9e23354bd51ba42c4d6c8ed7362.jpg

Hi Mrs Purdie here is a little prayer that Mother Teresa said and I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa

Agnes grew up in the Roman Catholic Church and decided to devote her life to God at an early age

2. Hi Mrs Purdie. I have looked lots into the life of Saint Theresa and found these facts.

Saint Theresa left home and joined the sisters of Loreto in Rathfarnham in Ireland. Although she lived to be 87 years old she never saw her mother or sister again after the day she left for Ireland. By Taylor Quinn 😀

3. Hi Mrs Purdie.This is a fact about Saint Theresa.

Fact about Saint Theresa.
    Saint Theresas own home town is called Skopje.

Lorena Clark

4. Hi Mrs Purdie

I said a prayer for the poor. I also found out a fact about Mother Teresa.

She started a group called the missionaries of Charity. She said they would take care of “the hungry, the naked, the homeless, the crippled, the blind, the lepers, all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared for throughout society, people that have become a burden to society and are shunned by everyone”.

By Beth Nichol😆

5. Rebecca Dick

Fact

Ninian is know as Ringan and Trynnian in Northern England.

Also I said the prayers from the rosary.

Rebecca Dick