Primary 3/4 final news!

Well we are coming to the end of our time in primary 3/4 and what a class this has been!!

This is our final blog this week so please enjoy reading our comments about another eventful week.

On Wednesday we all took part in sportsday. “It was amazing” said Haseeb

“It was funny at the tug of war because I slid to the ground but got back up again. It was tricky!” said Ailie

“I liked the tug of war also I got squashed in-between everyone. I kept pulling but I fell again.” said Shannon

All the parents and teachers were bumping into us but this was very funny.

“When I was inside the tunnel I fell over at the end and got mud in my mouth but this didn’t stop me.” said Brooke

“I liked tug of war because we had Mr McCurdy on our team and Batshewa in primary 3 looked shocked.” said Jay

“On Thursday we all met our new teacher. I thought it was really, really fun!” said Evie

“We had to make Bunting all about us. Miss Diamond is going to hang this up in our new classroom.” said Mark

“I thought it was really funny at moving up day. We played a game and we had to write something that was true and something that was false. We had to guess which one was false.” said Gaby

“In Mrs Wassell’s class we done a guess who activity. We had to write information that no one knew about yourself and then we had all to guess who it was. I wrote fluffy hair so everyone knew it was me. I think it was really fun.” said Jay P

Which brings us to the end of blog and time to reflect on our time in primary 3/4.

“We have all had super dooper fun and we have done lots of fun activities.” said Nasim

“I have enjoyed working with everyone in this class and I have enjoyed Mrs Kerr as our teacher.” said Lukasz

“I have really enjoyed the maths I have learned in this class because it was always challenging” said Aoife.

“The while that I have been in this class everyone has been really nice. This year has been awesome.” said Rachel

“BEST YEAR EVER!!!!” said everyone

Have a lovley and well deserved holiday everyone.

Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr

One thought on “Primary 3/4 final news!”

1. Sports Day was great fun for all the children and everyone enjoyed the tug of war – it was hilarious! This year has been so fast and Aoife has thoroughly enjoyed being part of your class Mrs Kerr, thank you so much for your support throughout the year and enjoy your well deserved holiday (before the real work begins – I mean looking after a little baby!). Thank you.