P5 Nearly There

This will be the last blog post of the year.  I asked the children for a best memory or highlight from the session.  Here are some of their responses.

Deacon – I liked Health Week when we did all the cool activities.

Kieran – I liked sports day because we got to do fun activities.

Krzysztof – I liked the Science Assembly that we done.

Rayn – I liked the basketball festival

Kalvin – I liked the potato bus because we got to plant potatoes, eat potatoes…lots of potatoey reasons!

Declan – I liked the fun run because we got to run around Dedridge and not just inside the school.

Amera – I liked it when we done our art folders because we got to decorate our own ones with our own ideas.  I also liked doing our love hearts for our value wall display and the spooky house pictures at Halloween time.

Emma – I liked it when we went to the Forth Bridges Trip because we learned lots of information and we got to try on the clothes that they wear when building the bridges.

This week we also finished off the class novel we have been listening to, it was The Magician’s Nephew by CS Lewis.  (*SPOILER ALERT*)  It was so interesting and exciting to learn how the wardrobe from The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe came to be.

It has been such a busy, hard working and fun year…I have loved every minute P5!  Well done to all.

Mrs Currie

One thought on “P5 Nearly There”

1. I can’t believe this is the last blog of the year, Erin and I have enjoyed reading them. Thank You for taking the time to post the blogs each week. Erin has really enjoyed her year in P5. Thank you Mrs Currie for making it fun.
    Erin and Cheryl O’Sullivan