Rio here we come…

Collage 2016-06-01 21_47_27

Well what a day we’ve had, we’ve laughed, cried and even competed in our very own castle Olympics!

We started off with a very wet morning but we were determined to keep our spirits up and sang our hearts out as we took part in team games, Jacob’s ladder and crate stack!

This afternoon the sun came out for us as we took part in potions class, making potions to change things about the teachers, we then went off to the field and participated in high all aboard and Postman’s walk.

After a brilliant dinner of roast chicken and chocolate eclairs we competed in castle Olympics, it was so much fun!!

We are all so excited about canoeing tomorrow!

One thought on “Rio here we come…”

1. I am so enjoying reading your blog posts, it is fast becoming my favourite evening activity. You all must be exhausted by now! Good luck with the canoeing tomorrow. Just be careful as I hear the embankment can be a little slippery, we wouldn’t want anyone falling!