Primary 3/4 Homwork

Hi boys and girls,

Your homework this week is as follows:

Reading:

Purple: Pages 1 – 20

Orange: Pages 2 – 17

Blue: Pages 2 – 17

Green: Pages 2 – 20

Red: Pages 2 – 20

Health:

What was your favourite activity from health week? Why was this activity your favourite? Have any of the activities taught you a skill that you didn’t have?

Plase write your comment on our blog post.

Maths:

Revise place value.

http://www.topmarks.co.uk/place-value/place-value-charts

I look forward to reading your comments.

Mrs Kerr 🙂

13 thoughts on “Primary 3/4 Homwork”

1. I mostly liked boxing I would really like to do it again ;] I liked it because it’s one of my favourite sports EVER and I would like to be a boxer when I am older. None of the activities was really new to me.

2. My favourite activity in health week was, Capture the Flag. I liked Capture the Flag because I like running and it taught me how to work well in a team.

By Evie Swann
    primary 3/4

1. Super Evie, I’m glad you enjoyed this game. It looked like lots of fun and teamwork is a very important skill to have.

Mrs Kerr 🙂

3. Health week was awesome, my favourites activities were the inflatable assault course and boot camp. Boot camp was great because we done some crazy games with the yoga ball. I loved it.

By Aoife Moran (P3/4)

1. Brilliant Aoife! Both activites were fantastic and helped you develop lots of different muscles. The yoga ball activity was very tricky as it was so big however you all tried your very best.

Mrs Kerr 🙂

4. Aidan’s favourite activity was “all of them except from cricket”!! He loves sport and wishes he could do all thee activities every week.

Aidan Przybylski P3/4

5. My favourite activity from health week was the football. Football is a sport which i love, i play it all the time. I wish Health week was every week 🙂

By Charlie Bale

1. Fantastic Charlie! Im glad to hear that you enjoyed the football session. You worked very hard during this activity and the coach was very impressed with your skills.

Mrs Kerr 🙂

6. My favourite activity was basketball because I love basketball and I enjoyed the class. I learned how to balance a beanbag on my head whilst dribbling the ball.

Mark Macdougall

1. Super comment Jay! Im glad that your really enjoyed the boxing. This was tough however you tried your best at all times.

Mrs Kerr 😉

7. Health week was amazing!! My favourite activity was boot camp because we played lots of funny games. I also liked Capture the flag because you had to use different skills to play the game.

By Hannah Marshall😊