P5 Extra challenge

In class on Monday we made fruit faces to encourage us to eat more fruit.  Try to make one at home.  Leave a post and tell me what fruit you used.  Optional challenge – Take a picture or draw a picture and bring it into class to share.

Happy eating!

Mrs Currie

13 thoughts on “P5 Extra challenge”

1. Hi Mrs Currie,

I used kiwi, plum, grapes, blueberries and raspberries to make a fruit face. For a twist I made it into a smoothie. I took a picture and will show you.

Ben

2. Hi Mrs Currie

I used melon as a smiley mouth, a strawberry for a nose, cherries for eyes, orange for eyebrows and apple slices for hair. I took a photo and it has been emailed to you. The face was delicious especially the nose, the strawberry was really good.

Erin O

3. I have put a little twist instead of gust fruit I put vegies in it too go on dojo if you would like to see a picture

4. HI Mrs Currie,

For my fruit face i used orange for the hair and the nose,a half plum for the eyes,apple for the ears and the lips. At the end it looked like an angry face, it was delicious.

Erwin Abeyson