Weekend Lent Challenges

Today’s challenge: Draw a picture of your family and say a prayer thanking God for the love and fun you share with them.

Saturday’s challenge: Make something or do something special for someone in your family today.

Sunday’s challenge: Today is Mother’s Day! Give your mum, gran or aunt a present, a card or spend some time having fun and thanking them for everything they do for you.

Have a great weekend!

4 thoughts on “Weekend Lent Challenges”

1. I am trying hard to help my mum and dad to teach my little brother colours just now and today we worked really hard on this. By Taylor Quinn 😀

2. Today I gave my mum some flowers for Mothers Day. Yesterday I made my mum a cup of tea when she came home from work. On Friday I drew a picture of my family and said a special prayer. Alice Kristmanns

3. Today mummy and i went along to church then we we all took mum out for her lunch. Me and my little brother got mum flowers and candles and have made her day special. By Taylor Quinn 🌼🌻🌺🌷👪❤😀