Primary 3/4 News

This week was great fun! We really enjoyed world book day.

“I loved it” said Brooke

“I loved world book day because you got to be your favourite character in your favourite book.” said Ailie

Yesterday we read a book called the Snorgh and the Sailer. This was about a lonely Snorgh who had no imagination until he met a sailor rabbit. The rabbit took the Snorgh on different adventures and the Snorgh had so much fun that he wanted to start to use his imagination.

A special letter fell from the middle of the book while we were reading. Isabella reminded us that the letter was asking if we could design a boat to help the Snorgh catch the sailor.

“My boat could go underground and it had GPS tracker that could find the sailor” said Charlie.

“We had a seat which had buttons on the front which helped him go as fast as he wanted because there were two boosters on the back.” said Evie.

“My boat had three boosters and two seats on the back. It had an invisible screen which had a tracking device on it.” Said Caiden

Mines had a safe to keep his soup warm and it was a two layer boat which could move up and down. Said Jay P

“Mines had an auto steering wheel and auto pilot made the boat go even faster. “Said Adrin

“I liked world book day because I liked dressing up as Ariel. I enjoyed making the boat for the Snorgh.”Said Shannon

Mark said “I thought that Mrs Kerr was creepy and evil when she came out dressed as Mrs Twit.”

“I liked world book day because I got to dress as Ellie’s magical bakery. It was great fun.” Said Aoife

Just a wee note to say thank you to everyone that made it along to our class mass yesterday. I’m sure you will agree that it was a lovely service.

Have a great weekend and a lovely rest.

Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr

IMG_3459 IMG_3457IMG_3458IMG_3471