Nursery News

Happy New Year from all the Nursery Team.

A warm welcome back to all our Nursery boys and girls and a special welcome to our two new children who have joined our AM session – Blake and Oliver. We hope you both enjoy being at St Ninians Nursery.

As part of our Values and Vision week we revisited our Nursery Charter and how we can help Nin by following the Nursery rules.  He was very impressed that the children could remember most of the rules. We have been concentrating on getting back into our Nursery routine and being able to share resources with each other.

Our learning focus for the next few weeks will be Winter and as part of our responsive planning we will be asking the children what they would like to learn within this topic.

Our Primary 7 Polish buddies continue to visit us twice a week to have a chat and find out what we have been learning in Nursery.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

The Nursery Team.

image  image  image  image   image   image

One thought on “Nursery News”

1. Welcome back boys and girls!
    I am really looking forward to visiting you all next week.
    I hope you enjoy your new Winter topic. Perhaps I could come on a winter walk with you next week. I’ll bring my hat and scarf just in case!