Great Scots

Happy New Year to you all. We hope you had a wonderful holiday and Santa was good to you. We all had a fantastic time.

This has been a very short but exciting week. We have come back to school all ready to rehearse our Burns supper and ‘Great Scots’ show. We think you are in for a treat. It’s super duper. We have been working together with P3 and P3/4 to make sure it is fantastic. We have all been working hard to learn our lines and the songs for the show.

This week we have also been revising the maths topics we learned in T2. We will continue with this over the next week and for homework. Luckily we have not forgotten all of our times tables that we have been working so hard on. This term we will be focusing on the 8 and 9 times tables. We think it is going to be challenging but we love a challenge in P4.

Have a great weekend and we can’t wait to perform our show for you on the 25th of January.

Mrs W and P4

One thought on “Great Scots”

1. It is an exciting time P4. I know you will prepare a fantastic show for your parents and families. I can’t wait!

I am delighted to hear that you love challenges. Perhaps I could pop in this week to play my favourite maths game with you – around the world? Mrs Wassell can let me know when suits.