One week to go! Ho! Ho! Ho!

009 014 037 041 066 070 071 072 073This week we have been experts at 3d shapes. We can name shapes and find out how many corners, edges and faces they have.  Joshua: We did a class survey to find out which shape was our favourite, and most people liked the pyramid the best!

Mirren: We are doing a Spanish song next Friday at assembly. It is called los peces en el rio. I have been practising it at home. It is on youTube.

Finlay: We have been learning about the Nativity story and we had to find missing words from the story so that the sentences made sense.

We came to school today dressed as our future jobs. We were doctors, nurses, vets, footballers, a policewoman, a farmer, a ballerina, a VIP, a youTuber, a hairdresser, a hotel worker,  Santa sleigh ride helpers, artists, a baker, a rugby player and a soldier!

Batshewa: We are on the second purple candle of our class Advent wreath. I helped to paint the pink candle. It looks beautiful.

Aidan and Louise: We have been writing this week about going for a ride on Santa’s sleigh. Ho! Ho! Ho! Louise: I think my story was really good because I got to help Santa make his way to all the houses. Aidan: I loved seeing all the presents for all the children.

Happy weekend everyone,

P3 and Mrs Howley