P2M Weekly News

What a wonderful week we have had in P2M. We rounded off our ‘Fairyland’ topic in spectacular style on Thursday at our ‘Fairyland Ball’, thank you to all the parents who came along to support the children at this event.

Sophie R said: “I loved going to the ball as a princess.”

Before the ball we all made crowns and tiaras just like Princes and Princesses would wear to a ball.

Emily said: “I liked making crowns especially putting decorations on them.”

We also used recycled materials to create images of castles. We had to use a range of skills and resources to make these: cardboard tubes, paint, PVA glue, sellotape and paper.

Teegan said: “I loved making the castles because I like painting.”

On Thursday we used our imagination to write an imaginative story about a haunted house. We used a picture of a haunted house as our stimulus.

Alexis said: “I liked writing about the spooky house. A blood witch lived in the house I was writing about.”

Mr McCurdy was challenging us with some fitness challenges in PE.

Maliha said: “I liked climbing on the bars in PE.”

Jack: “we were squatting.”

Alexis: “I liked stretching my legs.”

Sophie YM: “I liked dancing.”

Emily: “we had a dance off with P2B.”

Please check out the blog next week for photos and videos from the ‘Fairyland Ball’.

2 thoughts on “P2M Weekly News”

1. Fairyland has been a super topic which has allowed the children to use their imagination and creativity – Sophie has loved it!