26th June 2020 – Last day of term

Hard to believe this is the last Friday in Primary 2

It has been lovely to watch you learn and grow this year. You have experienced lots of new things, building your confidence as you learned!  It has been a pleasure to watch you all become more responsible, following our school values and contributing positively to the life of St Mary’s. I am so proud of each and every one of you! What an incredibly different year you have had in Primary 2 and I feel privileged to be part of it with you.

Thank you to all of your parents who have kept you safe and helped you to keep learning in so many different ways as well as keeping me up to date with lots of photos!

I have put together some of our memories in a video, I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do! Please click on the link to watch the video:

**Updated Video**

https://glowscotland-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/wljulie_stenhouse_glow_sch_uk/EY5aoh3MJKpLm0Vnya2uebABx_krW_iPigCrBkvw12xx1A?e=43mUMq

I hope you have an amazing summer, switch off, relax and enjoy the summer break!

I can’t wait to see you all again in Primary 3!

Stay safe, be kind and look after each other!

God Bless

Miss Stenhouse

4 thoughts on “26th June 2020 – Last day of term”

1. Hope you have a lovely summer to Misss Stenhouse, the video is fantastic, well done 🙂

See you in P3 🙂

Colby Ashlyn

2. Hi Miss Stenhouse

This video is amazing we really enjoyed watching everything that happened during the year it certainly won’t be a year to forget! Ian also wants to say a special thanks for getting to see as he can’t often get away from work to join activities so it was nice for him! We hope everyone has a lovely summer holiday and we are looking forward to seeing everybody in p3!!

Adams says Hi to everyone!!
    Ian and Emma Young

3. Hi
    I am glad you enjoyed the video, a little reminder of Primary 2.
    Hope you have a lovely summer – see you in Primary 3!

4. Hi
    I am glad you enjoyed the video!
    I hope you have a great summer and look forward to seeing you in Primary 3!