St Anthony's Primary School Blog

P7 Friday 5th June

Good morning everyone!

Woohoo!!   It’s Friday and it’s SPORTS DAY!!!

The sun is shining as I am typing this, so I really hope it stays like this so that you do your activities outside.

I have posted just a few tasks for you to do today on the powerpoint. For all your Sports Day activities please refer to Mrs Moffat’s blog post. Please remember to try to earn as many points as possible for your House.

Thank you to all those who have now sent me their Rainbow Competition entry and their photos, videos and newspaper report. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. If you’ve not done these yet please take some time today to complete the tasks – I have attached the P7 Request Letter again to the blog, in case you need to refer to it. Details of the Rainbow Competition are in the powerpoint.

I hope you all enjoy today’s activities and have a lovely weekend!

Friday 5-6-20 PPT

P7 Leavers – Request Letter