St Anthony's Primary School Blog

Monday 1st of June – Primary 1

good morning!

Good Morning Primary 1!

We are now in the month of June. I hope you all had a lovely weekend and got a chance to enjoy the beautiful sunshine we’ve been having.

Today is the first day of Health Week!!

This week will be slightly different than previous weeks. We will still try to do some literacy and maths every day but our main focus will be health and well-being.

We will be starting off everyday with a fun dance for you to try at home with your family. Today’s dance is being performed by Mrs McGill. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did!

This week we will be setting a sports day challenge every day that we hope you will all take part in, as you can gain points for your house!

You will find the challenge and instructions on how to take part in the sports day challenge in the link below.

Mrs Moffat and Mr Paterson will be collating all the results and will tell you the house winners at the end of the week!

Monday-1st-June p1

Sports Day Challenge day 1

I hope you all have a great day! Please remember to only do what you can and take plenty of breaks in between  your tasks.

Best Wishes,

Miss Sloan