It was lovely to see all of P7b back safely from their Easter break. The children were surprised to hear on Tuesday that we would be delivering a whole school assembly on ‘Developing a Growth Mindset’ today (see link to Powerpoint – Growth Mindset Assembly). However, it’s safe to say that each and every member of P7b rose to the challenge and delivered a brilliant assembly. After some microphone issues during the lower school assembly, we demonstrated a growth mindset ourselves by presenting clearly and confidently for the upper school. Having a growth mindset is a really simple idea that can make a huge difference, and it is great to see P7b embracing this idea and challenging themselves to take a positive more attitude towards themselves and their learning. Well done P7b for your efforts and hard work this week. As always, I am incredibly proud of you and it was a pleasure to see you setting such a wonderful example to our younger children.
Only 10 weeks to go. Let’s make this final term a fun one and end our time at Springfield Primary School on a high!
– Family Learning event for Numeracy on Monday @ 2.15 – 3.15pm
– After school football training, Monday 3.30 – 4.30pm
– Golf sessions for children who chose to do so, Tuesday 1-2 & 2-3pm @ Kingsfield
– Rugby taster sessions on Tuesday for those not at golf, Tuesday 2.30 – 3.15pm
– Buggy Judging for STEM, Thursday 1.30 – 3.15pm
– Burgh Beautiful assembly, Friday 10am
Have a great weekend.
P7b & Mr. Logan