P7B Get Animated

P7B at Kirkhill Primary School have been very busy on Glow! They have been developing their ICT skills by creating their own animations. The whole class had great fun learning how to make the characters move, hold props, speak and even faint! Miss Barnett is busy uploading the animations on to the class page where they are then peer assessed. P7B are now looking forward to integrating animations into other areas of the curriculum.

They enjoyed the work on animations so much they all logged on at home to continue their hard work! Well done P7B, keep on Glowing!

2 Responses to “P7B Get Animated”

• Fantastic work P7B! :)
    Miss Barnett has been working very hard at building your Glow group and it is looking great. I am very impressed that you are not only using Glow in class time but also at home. I look forward to seeing how your Glow Group develops over the year. As Miss Barnett says … ‘Keep Glowing!’

• P7B you have done a fantastic job on your animations. P7D have loved seeing them. A massive thank you to Miss Barnett and P7B for sharing this fantastic resource. You have got my class inspired to make animations aswell. A very busy group at home. Keep up the good work. Proud of you all!

Comments are currently closed.

Report inappropriate content