Good morning everybody, another sunny day. Hope you enjoy the activities today.
3)Fiddly Fingers – why not try some finger painting.
4. Story Hope you enjoy today’s story? Which is your favourite part?
5. Go and see what Lorna has planned for Sign of the day.
6. On Thursday we have Music – go see what activities are there for you.
Digging for Worms Sensory Play
8. Go and see what activities are planned for you in dance today.
That is all for today – pop back tomorrow to see what has been planned for you.
This is what I would like you to do today.
Sing the Welcome song and Achieving Ant man song to prepare for Singalong on Thursday and Assembly with Tracey on Friday.
This soundscape has a beach theme. I have provided this lovely beach picture as a visual stimulus for the beach but perhaps you would like to close your eyes and imagine your own beach scene. Do you have anything at home that reminds you of the beach? Maybe a shell to hold or listen to or something which reminds you of the sound of the waves. Enjoy listening to the music and imagine you’re on a beach.
Good morning everybody. How are you all today?
3. PE. On Wednesday we have PE – pop over and see what has been planned.
5: Go and see what Lorna has planned for you for Sign of the Day.
6. We have Art on Wednesday – head over and see what activities are there for you.
7. Science: click to enlarge
8. Health and Well-being. Have you done something kind for someone else today? Can you make someone smile today?
That is all today. Pop back tomorrow. Have a lovely day.
Welcome to Karaoke Corner!
Here is this week’s selection of favourite karaoke songs for you to enjoy singing at home. Remember to bring your shakers and if you would like to a make a simple, fun microphone click on here.
Do you have any suggestions for songs you would like us to post up on Karaoke Corner?
Leave a reply and we’ll post up your favourite songs as well.
Enjoy the selection today!
Remember to try the warm up before you begin.
This entry was posted in
Gold Class 7, Group 1, Group 10, Group 11, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4, Group 5, Group 6, Group 7, Group 8, Group 9, Music, Pink Class 8, Purple Class 6 on . May 26, 2020
This is what I would like you to do today.
Sing along with our Welcome song.
In our singing game to day we are going to use a drum but if you have a pot or pan and a wooden spoon that will do just fine. The song is called Round and round the drum.
Now it’s time to sing our Achieving Ant man song so that it’s ready for Singalong on Thursday and Assembly with Tracey on Friday.
Can you remember the signs for peace,joy, hope, love and rest? We can use them in this next song.
It’s time to relax
Good morning everybody. I hope that you are all well. Here are some activities for today.
2. Technology – Try taking some photographs
3. Dance – go see what has been planned for you.
5. Go see what Lorna has planned for sign of the day.
6. Fiddly fingers.
8. HWB: Try some relaxation:
That is all for today. Pop back tomorrow.
Let’s begin with our welcome song.
This is our well being song for this week – Achieving Ant man. Can you remember some of the words or the signs?
Have fun joining in with these singing games. You will need a scarf and your favourite teddy to help you keep in time. We will sing some songs fast and then slow.
Time to relax with your favourite teddy and a blanket.
Morning everybody. I hope that you had a lovely weekend. It was very windy wasn’t it? I hope you enjoy today’s activities.
3. On Moday’s we have P.E. head over and see what has been planned for you in the PE section.
4. Story – The Rainbow Fish.
5. Sign of the day: Head over to see what Lorna has planned for you today.
6. Art. On Monday’s we have Art. Why don’t you head over to the Art section on the Blog and see what has been planned for you.
7. Outdoor Learning. Bees are very important to us, can you make a bee hotel?
8. Health and Wellbeing: What are you looking forward to doing in the future?
That is all for today. Pop back tomorrow and see what activities have been planned for you.
Good Morning Every-one
I hope you have been having a great week?
Look out for some more familiar faces in this weeks assembly….we are all ACHIEVING with Achieving Antman!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Good Morning Gold Class. I cannot believe that it is Friday again already!
How about watching the assembly maybe your photo will be seen.
3. Social Studies
4. Story – Enjoy a story read by Julia Donaldson today
5. Head over and see what Lorna has for you for sign of the day.
6. Food Technology – Do you like smoothies?
7. ICT/Technology – practise your mouse skills
8. Head over to Music to see what has been left for you today.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.