P3B Monday 21st June

Good morning,

First a highlight from my past week: Father’s day was great. The girls got me a special takeaway platter of cheeses and cold meats, along with a drink. They also gave me some lovely handmade cards. We went on a lovely walk, although we did get rained on a few times. I can’t believe that after all the exploring I have done in the last few months that I am still discovering new places around the town.

Remember, I would love to hear about your highlights too.

Please, check out the school website for the P3 resources for home learning this week. Again there is an emphasis on health and well-being and we would like you to design your own at home sports day!

https://linlithgowprimary.westlothian.org.uk/article/50794/P3-Home-Learning-Grids

As it is the last week of term, spelling this week is a revision of the last four rules.

There is a new Sumdog competition that the class has been entered into for the week.

Check out my post about this weeks story ‘The Girl and the Dinosaur’. It’s my last one! During the week let us know how you are getting on by emailing myself and Miss Ross.

Have a great day,

Mr Brice