P2B Tuesday 23.6.20

Good Morning, everyone.

I hope everyone was happy with their School Reports yesterday.  Mrs Boyle and I have certainly been very impressed with the progress you have all made in Primary 2. We are also very proud of the effort and creativity we have seen over the last 12 weeks when you have been learning at home.

Lots of you are continuing to enjoy learning about minibeasts. One of our class has been looking after caterpillars and sent a picture to show that the butterflies have emerged from their cocoons.

I thought you might like to listen to this story about another minibeast, a little cricket who has lost his song. He sets of to try and find it and meets lots of different minibeasts on his travels.

Here is another story about a little chameleon by the same author. The Mixed-Up Chameleon learns an important lesson about being itself when it wishes it could be more like all the other animals it sees, but soon decides it would rather just be a chameleon.

This is a very catchy French song about a little cameleon called Leon. See if you can spot all the French colour words in the song.

Have a lovely day,

Mrs Mills