Monday 18th May 2020 – Good Morning!

Good Morning Primary 1!

I hope that you have all had a lovely weekend and spent some time relaxing with your family. This week we are going to focus on the Fairy Tale The Elves and the Shoemaker.

I wonder if you can find out what makes a story a Fairy Tale?

Home Learning wb 18.5.20

T-L-768-ch-and-sh-Sounds-Matching-Activity-Worksheet

t-l-939-sh-or-ch-sound-phonics-worksheet-_ver_1T-T-3565A-The-Elves-and-the-Shoemaker-Story-Sequencing-Black-and-White

T-T-3674-The-Elves-and-the-Shoemaker-Word-MatT-T-16700-The-Elves-and-the-Shoemaker-Up-to-20-Adittion-SheetT-T-16724-The-Elves-and-the-Shoemaker-Counting-Sheet

I have added the links above which includes our learning grid for this week and a few printable sheets. These sheets are for reference only. Please do not print them out. They will give you ideas of activities to work through and develop with your child.

The Elves and the Shoemaker is a really lovely story about helping others. This is something that we always try and do in Primary 1. I have recorded myself reading the story to get you started and more activities will follow from the Primary 1 teachers  throughout the week.

Have a wonderful week full of learning and fun and remember to stay in touch- even to say hello! Take care and stay safe.