Good Morning Primary 1, Friday 1st May

Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely evening.

It is the 1st of May already. You have been doing so well at adjusting to home learning. All the teachers are very proud of you!

Again thank you for sending in photos of work that you have been. It is so nice to see so many different ideas and your lovely smiling faces.

I have been busy this week too. My boys did the #DesignYourSuperBear for the John Lewis competition and I couldn’t resist designing my own Super bear too. (Of course I won’t be sending mine into the competition…I’m far too old.)

Did you do a Super bear design?

Remember it is a long weekend so no school on Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can enjoy some sunshine.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. Stay safe.Meet a Care Bear Named Bo, the newest member of the Care Team at ...

2 thoughts on “Good Morning Primary 1, Friday 1st May”

1. Emily is trying to guess which bear is yours and which are your sons, she thinks your one is the bottom right…
    She is excited to draw hers today!

1. You are right Emily! Good guess!
      Oh fantastic! What colour did you do your bear? I would love to see what you came up with!