The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P7W

| 1 Comment

This week we had our Advanced Workshop for the Scottish Opera performance. Rodger played the piano and we had to sing along. We thought he was very funny. We are looking forward to performing ‘Fever’ to an audience on Thursday 18th.

We joined up with P7S and did some art stations related to the Rainforest. We particularly enjoyed using the modelling clay and found working with pipe cleaners tricky. We also learned about some tribes which live in the Rainforest – we were surprised that people live there! Some of us found making a poster without text difficult to do.

In French we had to make up sentences about ourselves such as our height, eye colour, hair colour etc. Aylee & Katie even had to describe one of our visitors.

” I enjoyed adding fractions and decimals in maths.” – Bethany

” I found the shop where we had to find percentages of amounts quite tricky.” – Niamh

” I found doing burpees tricky in P.E.” – Emma

” I still find tricep dips difficult.” – Luis

“I am so impressed with the behaviour and learning which has taken place in the class while our visitors have been in. You all deserve a lovely weekend.” – Mrs Weir

One Comment