The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Benmore by Leah

Benmore

Before I went to Benmore I was excited about being with my best friends and doing activities with them! I needed to bring pyjamas, woolly socks wellies, joggies, sweeties, juice, t-shirts, and money. We left school at 10:00 and got the bus to Loch Lomond. When we reached Loch Lomond we ate our lunch and then we saw the ducks. After that Miss Harvey and Mr Robertson showed us how far away Benmore was on a map. When I got to Benmore I made my bed. Then I took my bags up to the dorm. The first activity that my group did was biking. I had a lot of fun it was quite challenging. We also had a night walk and made snowmen. This morning Nicole woke all of the girls up so we went down for our breakfast. I had cornflakes and I also tried a bacon roll and I liked it. I also tried it with tomato sauce and I liked it. My first activity the next day was the ropes course, it was scary because if we fell then we would just dangle like a spider. I learned to work as a team. My second activity that day was gorge walking and it was very slippery. My favourite thing that I did at Benmore was the disco cause I was with all my friends having a lot of fun!